That's three years of the N Judah, with a job downtown, and therefore, three years of monthly Muni FastPasses.
Since my relocation three years ago...
- My address has stayed the same, but am currently living with flatmates #4, #6 and #7 (and our #2 Couch Surfer).
- I have worked at two ninetofives, my first as a tour guide second as a marketing and events manager for a swanky architecture/design magazine.
- I have had my life irrevocably changed and my sense of existence keenly sharpened by a loss in my family.
- I have lived in two of the 4 bedrooms.
- My toilet has been set aflame*, and I've co-hosted three pretty kick ass parties.
*Although photograph does provide an idea of my former toilet's fate, it is, in fact, not my toilet.