Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Third San Franciscoversary

I have now officially been in San Francisco for three years.

That's three years of the N Judah, with a job downtown, and therefore, three years of monthly Muni FastPasses.

Since my relocation three years ago...
  • My address has stayed the same, but am currently living with flatmates #4, #6 and #7 (and our #2 Couch Surfer).
  • I have worked at two ninetofives, my first as a tour guide second as a marketing and events manager for a swanky architecture/design magazine.
  • I have had my life irrevocably changed and my sense of existence keenly sharpened by a loss in my family.
  • I have lived in two of the 4 bedrooms.
  • My toilet has been set aflame*, and I've co-hosted three pretty kick ass parties.
But I have to say, the next 12 months promise to be the most interesting.

*Although photograph does provide an idea of my former toilet's fate, it is, in fact, not my toilet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment